the Motherfuckin' Heat T - Shirt
-this product takes 3 weeks to get to your door step and every moment of the wait is worth it :)
-The cut off this garment is meant to fit tight to your body. It is heavily inspired by the cut of T-Shirt you would see on Johnny Ramone, any member of the Sex Pistols, members of the clash, and many many more in the 70’s and 80’s era.
- I have an extreme passion for all things punk, along side this time period.
- The idea came to me on a car ride home from New York when i was shuffling my playlist and “reelin’ in the years” by Steely Dan came on and I glanced down to be caught by the perfect Album cover used. Instantly hooked The next morning we had our final graphic. When I say we i mean me and Jesse Weinstein my Graphic Designer
- Fit is very tight, refer to the size chart for measurements in your size.
- Artwork references album art for “can’t buy a thrill” by Steely Dan with direction from me brought to life by : Jesse Weinstein
- We recommend sizing up :)